- 1 About Tellthebell survey
- 2 About Taco Bell
- 3 Taco Bell Rewards:
- 4 Taco Bell Survey Requirements:
- 5 Tell the Bell Survey Rules
- 6 Tell the Bell Survey Step By Step Guide
- 7 Taco Bell Near Me
About Tellthebell survey
Tellthebell survey is a great opportunity to win $500 Immediately at www.tellthebell.com survey. I think you have no idea about is and not heard before about it.
You have a chance to win $500 for 1 single Tellthebell sweepstakes entry in the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey and you may be a lucky winner of the lucky draw.
If you like the Tacobell restaurant Mexican food then you have seen the $500 case receipt of the Tacobell.
Now a day, a monopoly of the marketing to stay longer and maintain the best quality. Taco Bell provides an advantage to the buyers and it is a way to know how the consumer taste at the taco bell when people buy the food.
Taco Bell restaurant want to know about the customer judgment about the food, their freshness, behavior of their staff members and employee. They have also ask you for the food quantity and order timing and lots more.
So, guys If you want to participate in the tellthebell customer survey, then here in this post you will get the complete step by step guide about the Tacobell survey.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell was founded in 1962 and Headquartered in 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, U.S.It has a number of 7000 locations as of 2015. Its key peoples are Greg Creed (Yum! Brands Chairman and CEO) Brian Niccol (Taco Bell CEO)
It is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc.
The Taco Bell restaurants provide a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, nachos, novelty, burritos, quesadillas, and specialty items, and a variety of value menu items.
As of 2018, Taco Bell gives more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 % of which are controlled and operated by free franchisees and licensees.
Taco Bell Rewards:
Who takes part in the TelltheBell Customer Satisfaction survey is normally able to win a sweepstakes prize of $500.
The qualified customers who finished the TelltheBell survey, 4 lucky winners will be drawn during each sweepstakes entry period.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements:
- You need a 16-digit survey code, which is present on your TacoBell survey receipt.
- Any device such as a laptop or mobile that have internet access.
- Your age must be more than 18.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Tell the Bell Survey Rules
- A user must be a legal resident of 50 United States and District of Colombia.
- Participant must be older than 18 years
- A customer can take feedback with or without a receipt
- The name of the winner is published on the official website.
- Sweepstakes will start from 30th June 2017 and it will end on 26 June 2018.
- Taco Bell survey sweepstakes are sponsored by Taco Bell Corporation
- You require to revisit Taco Bell for another survey receipt.
- An employee of the TacoBell or Released Parties cannot take part in the survey.
Tell the Bell Survey Entry Period:
|Entry Period||Start Date (at 12 AM CT)||End Date (at 11:59:59 PM CT)||Drawing Date|
Tell the Bell Survey Step By Step Guide
Step 1: First of all visit the Tacobell Survey Official Website at www.tellthebell.com.
Step 2: Now enter the 16 digit survey code printed on the receipt that you have from the restaurant.
Step 3: If you don’t have the survey code, click on the link mentioned there for the same.
Step 4: Enter the Store Number, Date, and Time and click the Start button.
Step 5: The first question will be to rate your overall happiness with the Taco Bell restaurant.
Step 6: After that, it will ask you to select the type of order. Select the one and click Next.
Step 7: Then after you will have to answer a series of questions about your taco bell restaurant satisfaction with various things.
Step 8: If you complete that, there will be a couple of other questions for the survey.
Step 9: Answering them will take a few minutes. You will have to go through all of them in order to complete the TelltheBell survey.
Step 10: At the end of a survey they will ask to fill Your First name, Last Name and Phone Number. Give this information honest and trusted.
TellTheBell Survey Using Mail Method
Enter Tell The Bell Survey using Mail you require:
- Email Address
- DOB(dd/mm/yy yy)
- Zip Code
- Street Address
- State and City
Contact Taco Bell Restaurant
For any complaint about the Taco Bell Survey or anything else, use the following information to contact Taco Bell.
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235
- Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us
Taco Bell Near Me
If you like this post regarding the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellthebell.com, Then please share with your family and friends and if you have a problem this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.